I was listening to “How to Win a Pageant” interview with Rachael Todd. She’s a leading pageant queen and model. She mentioned in her interview how being grateful is what has led to the success in her life and how she was inspired by Oprah who before she even had a talk show would say “I’m grateful for this talkshow that I host”. Which got me thinking let me think of some creative affirmations to boost my career.
- I’m grateful for my creative talents and how they are growing everyday.
- I’m grateful for the constant flow of work and income
- I’m grateful that my clients always pay on time and never stress me with trying to negotiate down my prices.
- I’m grateful that I’m considered one of the leading creative professionals in the world
- I’m grateful that I have a family and partner that supports my creative endeavors
- I’m grateful that most clients I approach with proposals give me positive feedback.
*If you felt inspired by these affirmations and want to show appreciation please liberally use this link http://www.paypal.me/tanatswaforever*